Events & Activities
Please join us at our next event!
Tuesday, September 6th, 2016
11:45 am – 12:05 pm Registration/Lunch Orders
12:10 pm – 1:00 pm Speaker
Gabe DeArmond, Publisher of PowerMizzou.com
There are 2 small lots behind the Pub, and the Church across the street has a large lot where guests are welcome to park. There are also a few parking spots along the street, a parking lot next to Vitality Spa adjacent to the Pub and a public parking lot at the end of Gore & Moody.
$20 per person which covers a choice of burger/sandwich, side, soft drink and gratuity.
These lunches fill up to capacity and seating is limited… Make Your Reservation Today!
Curt Sawyer, (314) 401-8604, firstname.lastname@example.org
Checks should be mailed to:
17821 Suzanne Ridge Dr
Wildwood MO 63038
Make checks payable to Mizzou Tiger Club – St. Louis. Thanks!
Payment in cash, check or credit card can also be made at the door.
Join the Head Coach Kim Anderson, Women’s Coach Robin Pingeton and a celebrity Master of Ceremonies for lunch to kick off the 2015-2016 Tiger basketball season! This is a great chance to celebrate recruiting accomplishments with the Coach and to hear all about...
Held every year in June, this event provides a full day of entertainment. Our 31st annual outing will be held for the fourth year running at beautiful Winghaven Country Club and Golf Course in O’Fallon, Missouri. Dig in at the generous lunch buffet, then head to the...
The Mizzou Tiger Club – St. Louis is excited to announce its monthly STL Tiger Talk Lunches on the first Tuesday of each month during the 2016 calendar year! For $20 a person you will enjoy an awesome lunch (includes: burger/sandwich, side and soft drink and...
Support the Tigers
- Work directly with the Athletic Department on all Club projects.
- Create a network to support the development efforts of the Tiger Scholarship Fund through events, activities and personal contacts.
- Serve as a vehicle to recruit new donors and season ticket holders for the University.
- Create an enthusiastic atmosphere of support and goodwill for the Athletic Department and all of the University’s athletic programs.
- Encourage good sportsmanship by setting an example for others to follow.